The Gallery and Threadneedle bar of The Royal Exchange London offers a unique and decadent setting to your event.
|Google Star Rating|
|Maximum Dining Capacity||300|
|Maximum Standing Capacity||450|
Planning an event at The Royal Exchange London? Table Art have everything you need to style your event:
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
This quirky venue was selected by a client recently looking to bring a Great British Vibe to their corporate party. Click here to see more from our British Range.
You might also like:
- JW Marriott Grosvenor London - When visiting the Grosvenor House A JW Marriott Hotel you can expect five star service. An amazing venue located on… View
- Natural History Museum London - With an irresistible combination of dramatic architecture and distinctive exhibition pieces, the Natural History Museum London is a spectacular choice of… View
- The Dorchester London - An iconic London Venue, The Dorchester London has a great history of hosting the most prestigious of events. With flawless decor… View
- Victoria Albert Museum London - For a true sense of history and a irresistibly opulent surroundings, look no further than the Victoria Albert Museum. Guests sip champagne… View
- Royal Automobile Club at Woodcote Park - With two distinct event spaces, the Royal Automobile Club at Woodcote Park has adaptable facilities to suit any event brief. Google Star… View
- Royal Exchange London - The Gallery and Threadneedle bar of The Royal Exchange London offers a unique and decadent setting to your event. Google Star Rating… View
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow - Logistics will be a breeze with ideal placement next to Heathrow airport, Radisson Blu Edwardian offers the ideal location for those hosting… View
- Hilton London Wembley - A landmark hotel next to Wembley Stadium, the Hilton London Wembley is a clear winner when looking a venue that delivers superb… View