An iconic addition to the South Bank of the River Tyne, The Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art is a truly unique and striking choice of venue.
|Google Star Rating|
|Maximum Dining Capacity||160|
|Maximum Theatre Capacity||180|
Planning an event at The Baltic Centre? Table Art have everything you need to style your event:
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
Contact Table Art Scotland direct: click here.
You might also like:
- ACC Liverpool - One of the best conference centres in the UK, the ACC Liverpool has acres of personality and charm! With almost unlimited space,… View
- Liverpool Museum - Liverpool Museum offers a wealth of possibilities, encompassing six distinct event venues. From the Museum of Liverpool deep in the… View
- Anfield Stadium Liverpool - A true landmark, Anfield Stadium Liverpool is one of the city's plum venues for corporate functions. Also perfect for the… View
- The Crypt Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral - Crypt Liverpool delivering on atmosphere and service. The gloriously Gothic Crypt Hall underneath the Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral offers guests a… View
- Pride Park Stadium, Derby - The home of Derby Country FC, Pride Park Stadium doesn’t just play host to exceptional football. With facilities perfect for corporate meetings… View
- M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - The M&S Bank Arena Liverpool is no stranger to hosting some of Europe’s largest events, you can guarantee you are… View
- Principal Hotel, Manchester - Manchester’s Principal Hotel is the ideal place to hold your function, With 17 meeting rooms with state of the art AV available,… View
- Titanic Hotel, Liverpool - The Titanic Hotel in Liverpool can be found on the historic Stanley dock, a regeneration of an industrial space. The history… View