Table Art Collection: Dancing Queen Boots
It’s back! With the classic tunes sound of ABBA ringing in your ears, the release of Mamma Mia 2 is bound to rekindle our love of all things seventies!
Channel your inner Benny and Bjorn with our Dancing Queen Boots, with it’s glitter detailing- this centrepiece proves that there is always a place for sparkles!
Pulling off a 1970’s disco theme night that remains stylish can be tricky, so we have created this guide to give you a rundown of the best ideas for decorating, lighting and finding the ideal venue for your event.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
You might also like:
- Botanic Lamp - Table Art Collection: Botanic Lamp A first look at The Botanic Lamp at the Natural History Museum. The Botanic Lamp… View
- Ritz Lamp Tall - Table Art Collection: Ritz Lamp Tall Table Art welcomes the Ritz Lamp Tall to the range. a modern design. Ritz… View
- Red Cabaret Lamp - Table Art Collection: The Red Cabaret Lamp Our decadent Red Cabaret Lamp. It's delicate trim and gilded stand is the… View
- Pixel Tube Tall - Table Art Collection: Pixel Tube Tall The Pixel Tube Tall is our most innovative table centres. Using state of the… View
- Logo Block - Table Art Collection: Logo Block Table Centre Looking to deliver a strong sense of brand to your corporate event? Choose… View
- Manhattan Lamp - Table Art Collection: The Manhattan Tiffany Lamp The Manhattan Tiffany Lamp is the latest lamp to be realised by the… View
- White Cabaret Lamp - Table Art Collection: White Cabaret Lamp The White Cabaret Lamp, a new Table Art Classic. Introduced to our range… View
- Ghost Lamp - Table Art Collection: Ghost Lamp Where vintage meets industrial, the Ghost Lamp is a distinctive design choice. The Ghost… View