Where vintage meets industrial, the Ghost Lamp is a distinctive design choice. Part of the popular Cabaret Range of Table Art, the ghost lamp utilizes an exposed frame with the traditional tiffany base. Offering a truly modern approach to the Cabaret look, this is a great addition to events in warehouse style venues.
Trying to achieve Industrial Chic? It can be a tricky brief but we have everything you need to achieve the aesthetic. Contact the team today for a free no obligation quotation.
You might also like:
- Warwick Vase - With the enduring popularity of Natural look table centres, Table Art introduces the Warwick Vase. A full and rich arrangement… View
- Botanical Lamp - Making it's debut at the Natural History Museum, we couldn't have wished for a better launch venue for our new… View
- Ritz Lamp Tall - Table Art welcomes the Ritz Lamp to the range, a thoroughly modern design- perfect for a corporate awards show. Featuring… View
- Cabaret Lamp - A world of lust and liquor, plunge into the hedonistic twenties and create a distinctive, and deeply immersive theatrical experience… View
- Manhattan Lamp - As the undeniably iconic Manhattan Skyline is filled with the most decadent of Art Deco Architecture, it felt a fitting… View
- Organic Balloon - Introducing the Organic Balloon Table Centre, a mesmerizing combination of delicate acrylic spheres with opulent balloons. Following the incredible success… View
- White Cabaret Lamp - Following the riotous success of the original Cabaret Lamp, Table Art introduces the new classic- the White Cabaret Lamp. Introduced… View
- Exploding Confetti Balloon - Blow your guests away with our Exploding Confetti Balloons! Deliver a showstopping announcement with the help of these fantastically whimsical… View