Event Styling: Disco
A true seventies disco was an event all of its own but with discotheques in short supply; it now makes for the perfect event theme.
Mixing nostalgia with radical dance moves and off-the-wall seventies style, you can create an evening guests will love with our Disco theme. Get inspired by Saturday Night fever and opt for our light panels with iconic Disco imagery, plus our Mirrorball String Curtain Drop, Light Tunnel entrance and Lit Furniture will all create the perfect atmosphere.
Let us help you relive the Seventies with our guide. We transport and install custom lighting, centrepieces and furniture while making sure everything goes off without a hitch!
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
You might also like:
- Around the World - Event Styling: Around the World Hop on board with the man himself, Phileas Fogg is ready to take you across… View
- Masquerade / Venetian - Event Styling: Masquerade / Venetian A Masquerade Ball is often seen as the ultimate party, where guests can come-and-go surrounded by pure… View
- Art Deco - Event Styling: Art Deco Inspired by the hedonistic parties of the twenties, our Art Deco styling looks like it has jumped straight… View
- Golden Palms Lounge - Event Styling: Golden Palms Lounge The Grand Opening of The Golden Palms Lounge and Casino. Experience Sin City in the… View
- Steampunk - Event Styling: Steampunk Re imagine Victorian England and step back in time to a Neo Victorian Fantasy. Introducing our Steampunk Styling, where traditional… View
- Eighties - Event Styling: Eighties Distinctive in it’s style, a Back to the Eighties theme can be an electrifying choice of motif for your… View
- Disco - Event Styling: Disco A true seventies disco was an event all of its own but with discotheques in short supply;… View