Unquestionably one of the most recognizable buildings in the UK, the Wales Millennium Centre is a distinctive architectural gem. Get guests excited before they even enter the building, the perfect backdrop for those all important arrival photos! Plus ideal conference facilities can be found inside, a building that is beautiful inside and out.
|Google Star Rating|
|Maximum Seated Capacity | Donald Gordon Theatre||1896|
|Maximum Seated Capacity | Weston Studio||250|
Planning an event at Wales Millennium Centre? Table Art have everything you need to style your event:
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
Working here for a Player of the Years Awards, the client chose our Low Level Football Centrepiece to illuminate their tables.
You might also like:
- Sophia Gardens, Cardiff - Sophia Gardens is taken over every Winter by the creatives at Best Parties Ever to deliver the most outstanding events… View
- Vale Hotel Hensol, South Wales - The Vale Hotel Hensol offers first class service, all packaged with outstanding surrounds and luxury accommodation. To be found surrounded by… View
- National Museum Wales, Cardiff - Under the great domed ceilings of the National Museum Wales you will find a versatile venue, that offers both decadent surroundings and… View
- City Hall Cardiff - Right in the heart of the Historic building of City Hall Cardiff, the Assembly Room welcomes both weddings and corporate… View
- Celtic Manor Resort, Newport - From hosting the Obama’s to the Ryder Cup, the Celtic Manor Resort is a five star luxury facility that truly delivers. With… View
- Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff - Unquestionably one of the most recognizable buildings in the UK, the Wales Millennium Centre is a distinctive architectural gem. Get guests excited before… View
- Coed Y Mwstwr Hotel Bridgend South Wales - Deep in the heart of the lush Welsh countryside resides Coed Y Mwstwr Hotel. This venue epitomizes luxury and is… View