Event Styling: Masquerade / Venetian
A Masquerade Ball is often seen as the ultimate party, where guests can come-and-go surrounded by pure decadence, all the while remaining hidden behind a mask.
Take your guests back to the 15th century and welcome them to a Venetian Masquerade Ball. With towering Lamp Posts elegantly flickering on each table, guests are drawn to the darker corners of the room, with our masks keeping a watchful eye over an evening of intrigue and romance.
We’ve created this guide to give you some invaluable ideas for decorating your masquerade event, from installing the perfect lighting to generating atmosphere. This guide will guarantees an event that your guests will find irresistible.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
You might also like:
- Around the World - Event Styling: Around the World Hop on board with the man himself, Phileas Fogg is ready to take you across… View
- Masquerade / Venetian - Event Styling: Masquerade / Venetian A Masquerade Ball is often seen as the ultimate party, where guests can come-and-go surrounded by pure… View
- Art Deco - Event Styling: Art Deco Inspired by the hedonistic parties of the twenties, our Art Deco styling looks like it has jumped straight… View
- Golden Palms Lounge - Event Styling: Golden Palms Lounge The Grand Opening of The Golden Palms Lounge and Casino. Experience Sin City in the… View
- Steampunk - Event Styling: Steampunk Re imagine Victorian England and step back in time to a Neo Victorian Fantasy. Introducing our Steampunk Styling, where traditional… View
- Eighties - Event Styling: Eighties Distinctive in it’s style, a Back to the Eighties theme can be an electrifying choice of motif for your… View
- Disco - Event Styling: Disco A true seventies disco was an event all of its own but with discotheques in short supply;… View