A Masquerade Ball is often seen as the ultimate party, where guests can come-and-go surrounded by pure decadence, all the while remaining hidden behind a mask. Take your guests back to the 15th century and welcome them to a Venetian Masquerade Ball. With towering Lamp Posts elegantly flickering on each table, guests are drawn to the darker corners of the room, with our masks keeping a watchful eye over an evening of intrigue and romance.
We’ve created this guide to give you some invaluable ideas for decorating your masquerade event, from installing the perfect lighting to generating atmosphere. This guide will guarantees an event that your guests will find irresistible.
- Around the World - Hop on board with the man himself, Phileas Fogg is ready to take you across the Globe. Time travel back… View
- Masquerade / Venetian - A Masquerade Ball is often seen as the ultimate party, where guests can come-and-go surrounded by pure decadence, all the while remaining… View
- Art Deco - Inspired by the hedonistic parties of the twenties, our Art Deco styling looks like it has jumped straight from the pages of… View
- Golden Palms Lounge - The Grand Opening of The Golden Palms Lounge and Casino, experience Sin City in the swinging sixties. Reviving the heyday… View
- Steampunk - Reimagine Victorian England and step back in time to a Neo Victorian Fantasy. Introducing our Steampunk Styling, where traditional Victorian design meets… View
- Swinging Sixties - Immortalised in pop culture, this revolutionary decade was a time of great change in fashion and music. Drawing from the… View
- Eighties - Distinctive in it’s style, a Back to the Eighties theme can be an electrifying choice of motif for your next event. With… View
- Electric Flamingo - Step back in time and celebrate eighties Miami and recreate the infamous Electric Flamingo Lounge. An iconic club spot from… View