Distinctive in it’s style, a Back to the Eighties theme can be an electrifying choice of motif for your next event. With so many iconic designs from the era, it will be jammed packed with nostalgic references. From Rubik Cube seating, to Pac Man Panels, the scene will be set from the moment your guests step through our Neon lit tunnel.
It could be the opportunity to dress up on fabulous costumes, or could be that guests get to wheel out their well-honed dance moves to their favorite eighties tunes, but either way, the Eighties theme shows no signs of slowing down.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
You might also like:
- Around the World - Hop on board with the man himself, Phileas Fogg is ready to take you across the Globe. Around the World… View
- Masquerade / Venetian - A Masquerade Ball is often seen as the ultimate party, where guests can come-and-go surrounded by pure decadence, all the while remaining… View
- Art Deco - Inspired by the hedonistic parties of the twenties, our Art Deco styling looks like it has jumped straight from the pages of… View
- Golden Palms Lounge - The Grand Opening of The Golden Palms Lounge and Casino, experience Sin City in the swinging sixties. Reviving the heyday… View
- Steampunk - Re imagine Victorian England and step back in time to a Neo Victorian Fantasy. Introducing our Steampunk Styling, where traditional Victorian design meets… View
- Eighties - Distinctive in it’s style, a Back to the Eighties theme can be an electrifying choice of motif for your next event. With… View
- Electric Flamingo - Step back in time and celebrate eighties Miami and recreate the infamous Electric Flamingo Lounge. An iconic club spot from… View
- Disco - A true seventies disco was an event all of its own but with discotheques in short supply; it now makes… View