There are many icons from the eighties that’s ripe for incorporating into your retro event, arguably, nothing is more iconic to the decade than the Cassette Tape. Instantly transporting you to an era of arcade machines, aviator sunglasses, loud graffiti and Rubik’s cubes, this is the ultimate choice of centrepiece for those looking to relive the 1980’s.
Creating that inescapable 80’s feel will require the use of strong lighting and lots of thoughtful decorations so that every part of the venue is placed in a time warp. Not sure where to start? The Table Art team have you covered with this retro styling.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
You might also like:
- Botanical Lamp - Table Art Collection: Botanical Lamp We couldn't have asked for a better venue to debut our Botanical Lamp, they looked… View
- Ritz Lamp Tall - Table Art welcomes the Ritz Lamp to the range, a thoroughly modern design. Ritz lamps are perfect for a… View
- Cabaret Lamp - Our decadent Cabaret Lamp, with its delicate trim and gilded stand is the perfect complement to your Art Deco inspired… View
- Pixel Tube - The Pixel Tube is our most innovative centrepiece yet. Using state of the art technology each centre uses multiple pixels… View
- Logo Block - Looking to deliver a strong sense of brand to your corporate event? Choose the Logo Block - the ideal way… View
- Manhattan Lamp - The Manhattan Lamp is the latest design to be actualised by our design studio. As the undeniably iconic Manhattan Skyline is… View
- White Cabaret Lamp - Following the riotous success of the original Cabaret Lamp, Table Art introduces the new classic- the White Cabaret Lamp. Introduced… View
- Ghost Lamp - Where vintage meets industrial, the Ghost Lamp is a distinctive design choice. Part of the popular Cabaret Range of Table… View