There are many icons from the eighties that’s ripe for incorporating into your retro event, arguably, nothing is more iconic to the decade than the Cassette Tape. Instantly transporting you to an era of arcade machines, aviator sunglasses, loud graffiti and Rubik’s cubes, this is the ultimate choice of centrepiece for those looking to relive the 1980’s.
Creating that inescapable 80’s feel will require the use of strong lighting and lots of thoughtful decorations so that every part of the venue is placed in a time warp. Not sure where to start? The Table Art team have you covered with this retro styling.
You might also like:
- Botanical Lamp - Making it's debut at the Natural History Museum, we couldn't have wished for a better launch venue for our new… View
- Ritz Lamp Tall - Table Art welcomes the Ritz Lamp to the range, a thoroughly modern design- perfect for a corporate awards show. Featuring… View
- Cabaret Lamp - A world of lust and liquor, plunge into the hedonistic twenties and create a distinctive, and deeply immersive theatrical experience… View
- Pixel Tube - The Pixel Tube is our most innovative centrepiece yet. Using state of the art technology each centre uses multiple pixels… View
- Logo Block - Looking to deliver a strong sense of brand to your corporate event? Choose the Logo Block - the ideal way… View
- Manhattan Lamp - As the undeniably iconic Manhattan Skyline is filled with the most decadent of Art Deco Architecture, it felt a fitting… View
- White Cabaret Lamp - Following the riotous success of the original Cabaret Lamp, Table Art introduces the new classic- the White Cabaret Lamp. Introduced… View
- Ghost Lamp - Where vintage meets industrial, the Ghost Lamp is a distinctive design choice. Part of the popular Cabaret Range of Table… View