Our brand new Keyboard table centres are a funky addition to a music-themed event. If you’ve got a band or artist performing at your party, why not opt for some musical centrepieces to really add to the mood and entice your guests?
Our design team are consistently working to add to our range of table centres. If you’ve got any ideas in mind, get in touch today for a free quotation!
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
You might also like:
- Jukebox - Guests will be quick to don their blue suede boots and dance to the jailhouse rock when you select the… View
- Treble Clef - Planning a sophisticated soiree with a Musical theme? We have the perfect table centre to adorn your tables, the Treble… View
- Keyboard - Our brand new Keyboard table centres are a funky addition to a music-themed event. If you've got a band or… View
- Saxophone - Our Saxophone table centres are another new option in our ever-growing range. This acrylic centrepiece was produced by our supremely talented design team… View
- Drum - The Drum centrepieces are a brand new addition to our range of Music-themed table centres. After their success on their… View
- Cassette Tape - There are many icons from the eighties that's ripe for incorporating into your retro event, arguably, nothing is more iconic… View
- Eighties Puzzle Cube - Want to relive the era that brought you Space Invaders, Adam Ant and Shoulder Pads? Who wouldn't right? Which is… View
- Dancing Queen Boots - It's back! With the classic tunes sound of ABBA ringing in your ears, the release of Mamma Mia 2 is… View