The Godfather of the Table Art Collection, the Ice Melt was the first concept realised by our MD Gary Martin. On top of a glass pedestal, an Ice Sphere sits, slowly melting during the course of the evening. Ice droplets fall over hand-carved icicles into a pool of clear water at the bottom of the glass vase. With the light dancing off the surface of the water, dynamic shards of light will mirror across the table. Available with additional branding, it can be a truly unique way of translating your brand.
A wondrous centrepiece for a Winter Wonderland event, now you have your chosen centrepiece, take a look at our event styling options to really bring the festive occasion together.
- Ice Point - The Ice Point is a glacial beauty that is sure to be a hit with clients looking to bring their… View
- Ice Melt - The Godfather of the Table Art Collection, the Ice Melt was the first concept realised by our MD Gary Martin.… View
- Ice Star - A stunning addition to your Winter/Christmas themed event. The Festive season is immediately brought to life with an elegant Ice… View
- Lion Ice Sculpture - A showstopping centrepiece that will make every table feel like they have ring side seats to the Greatest show on… View
- Ice Cube - Here is one of Table Art's most audacious centrepieces, the Ice Cube is a real block of ice that slowly… View