Here is one of Table Art’s most audacious centrepieces, the Ice Cube is a real block of ice that slowly melts throughout the evening. The slow melt creates a tantalising reveal of either your organisations branding, or a product frozen in a frosted prism. Guests naturally rush to their tables to see if the table centre is real and it’s a fantastic way to start the evening.
This dynamic design is featured on our list of 9 Centrepieces that will make your corporate party a success. Don’t miss it!
You might also like:
- Ice Point - The Ice Point is a glacial beauty that is sure to be a hit with clients looking to bring their… View
- Ice Melt - The Godfather of the Table Art Collection, the Ice Melt was the first concept realised by our MD Gary Martin.… View
- Ice Star - A stunning addition to your Winter/Christmas themed event. The Festive season is immediately brought to life with an elegant Ice… View
- Lion Ice Sculpture - A showstopping centrepiece that will make every table feel like they have ring side seats to the Greatest show on… View
- Ice Cube - Here is one of Table Art's most audacious centrepieces, the Ice Cube is a real block of ice that slowly… View