A gem from the Victorian Era, The Grand Hotel Torquay boasts stunning views of the coast. Treat guests to the English Riviera instill a sense of luxury into your corporate event by selecting this beautiful venue.
|Google Star Rating|
|Maximum Dining Capacity||300|
|Maximum Standing Capacity|
Planning an event at Grand Hotel? Table Art have everything you need to style your event:
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
Contact Table Art Southwest direct: click here.
You might also like:
- Pump Rooms Bath - The iconic Pump Rooms Bath offers a real sense of history as guests enter the space. With award winning catering and… View
- Apex City Bath Hotel, Bath - Apex City Bath Hotel has been designed to accommodate both private and corporate functions alike. The Lansdown Suite is their… View
- Grand Hotel Torquay - A gem from the Victorian Era, The Grand Hotel Torquay boasts stunning views of the coast. Treat guests to the… View
- Bristol Museum & Art Gallery - Bristol Museum & Art Gallery never fails to impress with stunning architecture and spacious event spaces. With creative menus and impeccable… View
- Bath Assembly Rooms - The beauty of Bath Assembly Rooms cannot be denied, this 17th century architectural gem offers stunning surrounds with flexible event spaces. Google… View
- St Marys Stadium Southampton - Event creatives Halo runs these two venues seamlessly, delivering spacious rooms with impeccable service. From Christmas parties to conferences, St Marys Stadium is a… View
- Vitality Stadium, A.F.C. Bournemouth - Formally known as Deans Court, Vitality Stadium is the home of AFC Bournemouth and plays host to a great many events for… View
- Beaumont House Cheltenham - A beautifully restored 18th century house, Beaumont House is a wonderful boutique hotel situation in the rolling countryside of Gloucestershire. Star… View