EUROS 2020 | Get inspired by a Football Theme.
Injecting all the excitement and magic of the Euros into your next event.
The Euros 2020 is a much needed balm to those of us who have desperately missed sports over the past year. It has been welcomed with genuine excitement by not just avid football fans but by the wider public. This year has seen the Euros explode in popularity with games watched by millions all over the world.
Here in this blog, we celebrate the Euros by looking at our range of football centrepieces. With an unrivaled selection, we have had the great privilege of showcasing them across hundreds of events. In fact, pre Covid- football was easily one of our most requested themes for an event. Anyway, I digress, let us look at how we can make your next event something that would make Beckham proud:
An Unbeatable Team of Centrepieces
Take charge of your table décor with a statement piece from Table Art. Here we breakdown our range of Football Centrepieces, laying out the designs that would work best for your event:
“I learned all about life with a ball at my feet” Ronaldinho
- Adaptability: The ball can be changed to suit the team/ venue.
- Simplicity: An elegant stand illuminates the ball.
- Makes a Statement: Owing to its height, the centrepiece clears the line of sight and makes the event theme instantly recognisable.
It is not hard to see why this is our most popular choice when it comes to a football centrepiece. An elegant silhouette, which brings height and sophistication to the centre of a table. As a result, it beautifully highlights the ball of choice. Importantly it does not affect the sight lines as the stand narrows at eye level.
The stand sits on our LED Light box which can be easily branded to match the box. Often events will choose to either brand the boxes with team colours or to utilize them by adding table numbers. However, for those crafty event planners, you can do both- just add in the table numbers to a branded wrap.
“Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.” Bill Shankly
- Adaptability: Like the Football Stand, you can change the boot design to suit your team or event colours.
- Functionality: By adding the table number at the base of the vase, the design is not just aesthetic but functional too.
- Cost Effective: If budget was a deciding factor, then by providing your own boot you would have a significant reduction in cost.
Another one of our popular choices, the Football Boot. The beauty of this piece is the functionality that runs alongside its aesthetic. We add in a table number to the base so guests can find their seats quickly. You are not limited to the table number; you can add in team branding if you would prefer.
Secondly, it is commonplace for teams to provide the boots (signed) and it makes for a fabulous auction. The result of which is a lively auction in which guests are keen to win their favourite players boot. Our vase shows the boots at there best and encourages guests to get bidding!
“If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all” Arsene Wenger
- Adaptability: As with the previous designs, you can switch out the ball to suit your style.
- Traditional with a Twist: A great option for someone coming from the traditional world of floral table décor. With the traditional vase shape modernise with illumination.
- Height: One of our taller Football centrepieces, this stands well over a metre in height.
This is the original centrepiece when it came to a football theme. We first debuted these back in 2014 and they have never dimmed in popularity. They expertly sit between the traditional and the modern. With a traditional glass silhouette, the vase is filled with water beads. You then have a more modern element with the light and addition of the football. This is a great option for an event looking to move away from the usual floral arrangements but is a little nervous to take the leap.
“Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.” Bobby Charlton
- Adaptability: We have a traditional black and white ball available, but you are welcome to use your own. Bonus, if you provide the ball then there is a reduction in cost.
- Understated Sophistication: Thanks to its low-level profile- it does not shout a theme to the guests.
If you are looking for a centrepiece that will not be the centre of attention and is just a lovely addition to the table then this is for you. The Low Football will be at the heart of the table and be under the sight lines so you can really make the most of your football choice. As with the Football Boot design, planners will often arrange for the balls to be signed and auctioned off. Our team can add to the excitement of the auction by utilizing our DMX system and getting the lights to flash as the bids come in.
“Football’s not just about scoring goals – it’s about winning.” Alan Shearer
- Quality: Made from pure crystal, this centrepiece instantly gives a decadent tone to the proceedings.
- Simplicity: With only a single design option for the football, the only question is what colour to illuminate the piece.
The newest addition to the range, these designs are sophisticated personified. Made from high quality solid crystal, they illuminate like no other. They light reflect so beautifully in the crystal that the heart of the table glows effortlessly. These pieces are perfect for smaller more exclusive football events.
“The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” Pelé
- Versatility: We print these designs to order so the world is yours! From player silhouettes as shown here to the team logo- we can do it all!
- Uniqueness: Unlike any centrepiece you will find, this vase makes the most of a silhouette by illuminating the central column.
Our most versatile piece, the silhouette design is made to order. Here it shows a set of player silhouettes, but we can do anything, the only limit is your imagination. Southampton made the most of these at a Player of the Year Awards. We think they look particularly effective when lit white against the colourful room AV in reds and magentas.
Who Will Win?
We have no doubt that as the Euros wrap up, people will be wanting to continue the sporting magic. Whether England, Scotland or Wales qualify is yet to be seen but what is a definite is this countries love of football. Channel that into your next event and go for a Football motif. Our office has already received Football theming enquiries so why not follow the trend and get in touch? Table Art have everything you need for a Euros celebration with huge range of centrepieces and props. Contact our team today for a free no obligation quotation: