Event Styling: Chill Out
Chill Out areas are becoming ever more popular.
As a place to escape the loud music and chat to colleagues and friends. Allowing ample space for relaxed discussion, mingling and entertainment. It is well worth investing in a Chill Out zone for your guests. A key feature to this style is our stretch fabric Tunnel with an enchanting smoke effect, framed by Lit Arcs, you have created a fantastic entrance into the Chill Out zone.
Our range of furniture and décor will define the area and instantly set a fun tone that guests will be drawn to. When you opt for our DMX system, you can reference brand colours by subtly setting colour patterns and waves in the furniture.
Speak with our event consultants and get a free tailored quote for your next event.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTATION
You might also like:
- Around the World - Event Styling: Around the World Hop on board with the man himself, Phileas Fogg is ready to take you across… View
- Dream Circus Event Theme - Event Styling: Dream Circus Going from strength to strength, the Dream Circus Event Theme. Once upon a time, in the… View
- Organic Balloon - Table Art Collection: Organic Balloon Take a fresh approach to event decor and be right on trend with our Organic Balloon… View
- Masquerade / Venetian - Event Styling: Masquerade / Venetian A Masquerade Ball is often seen as the ultimate party, where guests can come-and-go surrounded by pure… View
- Art Deco - Event Styling: Art Deco Inspired by the hedonistic parties of the twenties, our Art Deco styling looks like it has jumped straight… View
- Steampunk - Event Styling: Steampunk Re imagine Victorian England and step back in time to a Neo Victorian Fantasy. Introducing our Steampunk Styling, where traditional… View
- Hollywood - Event Styling: Hollywood Relive the Golden-age of Hollywood. Surround guests with the icons of Tinseltown. Capture the excitement of the… View
- Bond - Event Styling: James Bond James Bond, the most famous spy in the history of cinema. Is it any wonder that… View
- Chill Out - Event Styling: Chill Out Chill Out areas are becoming ever more popular. As a place to escape the loud music… View
- Space - Event Styling: Space Theme A Space theme is an endlessly creative opportunity! Whether it's taking on the Death Star, exploring… View