Influenced by the exoticism of Bollywood Cinema, our design studio has released the Asian Umbrella centrepiece. Illuminating an original Indian umbrella, which has been hand embroidered by craftspeople in the finest detail. These vibrant parasols will inject a real sense of colour into your event, a welcome addition to a corporate event or a bohemian wedding.
Light up your Instagram with these fabulous table centres! For further inspiration on instagramable moments on your event, explore our guide which has 18 stylish event themes which set your event Instagram alight!
You might also like:
- Warwick Vase - With the enduring popularity of Natural look table centres, Table Art introduces the Warwick Vase. A full and rich arrangement… View
- Botanical Lamp - Making it's debut at the Natural History Museum, we couldn't have wished for a better launch venue for our new… View
- Ritz Lamp Tall - Table Art welcomes the Ritz Lamp to the range, a thoroughly modern design- perfect for a corporate awards show. Featuring… View
- Cabaret Lamp - A world of lust and liquor, plunge into the hedonistic twenties and create a distinctive, and deeply immersive theatrical experience… View
- Manhattan Lamp - As the undeniably iconic Manhattan Skyline is filled with the most decadent of Art Deco Architecture, it felt a fitting… View
- White Cabaret Lamp - Following the riotous success of the original Cabaret Lamp, Table Art introduces the new classic- the White Cabaret Lamp. Introduced… View
- Ghost Lamp - Where vintage meets industrial, the Ghost Lamp is a distinctive design choice. Part of the popular Cabaret Range of Table… View
- Art Deco - Our tall Art Deco piece brings the style and sophistication of the era onto your table. The twenties represented luxury,… View